1. what can you win? 2. how can I win?
3. over what period does the promotion take place? 4. who can participate? 5. who is excluded from participation? 6. how will the winners be determined? 7. how will I know if I
13. exemption from Facebook
The Quality Association for Candles (Gütegemeinschaft Kerzen e.V.), hereinafter referred to as the Quality Association, is giving away the following prizes in the summer raffle:
· 3 gift boxes with different candle sets from Kerzenfabrik Müller GmbH.
· A voucher worth 25 Euro and 50 Euro from Kerzenfabrik Müller GmbH
· 5 different sets of pillar candles Bolsius Nederland B.V.
· 4 times a set with 8 different candles from Steinhart - Gebr. Steinhart GmbH
· 4 times the candle set "SKOG" consisting of 2 candles from Erich Kopschitz
· A set of 6 fluted candles in different colors from Wiedemann GmbH
· A set of 4 100% beeswax candles from Wiedemann GmbH
· Set sustainability with the PURE Design & LIGHT.ONE tea light from Richard Wenzel GmbH
& Co. KG
· Farm To Aromatherapy set of scented candle, essential oil and diffuser by Gala
· Scented candle SENTIMALS Mind by Engels Kerzen GmbH
· Blueberry candle in Le Maxi format by Les Bougies de Charroux
· 4 Advent candles in red from bika Candles
By participating in the sweepstakes, users agree to the following terms and conditions of participation and content responsibility.
1. what can be won?
By participating, a person has the opportunity to win one of the prizes described above.
2. how can one win?
The prizes will be drawn among all participants who have entered the competition by the respective day of the door.
3. over what period does the promotion take place?
The promotion starts on Friday, December
01 and ends on Sunday, December 24, 2023 at 23:59. The winners will be notified on the next day of the door, during the day.
4. Who can participate?
Participation is free of charge and
allowed to any natural person over 18 years. Participation requires the truthful provision of data relevant to participation. Sweepstakes clubs as well as automated sweepstakes
services are not eligible to participate. Please enter only once. Multiple entries do not increase the chance of winning, as they will be filtered and blocked before the
5. who is excluded from participation?
The Quality Association is entitled to exclude individual persons from participation if there are justified reasons, such as violation of these conditions of participation, double
or multiple participation, manipulation, etc., and reserves the right to take legal action. The legal process is excluded.
6. How are the winners determined?
The winners will be determined by the
Quality Association in an independent lottery procedure.
7. How will I know if I have won?
The winner will be notified by e-mail. The winner will then send the Quality Association his or her full name and address by e-mail to email@example.com by the next day of
the door at the latest.
8. how do I receive my prize?
With the notification of the prize, the winner is requested to provide the Quality Association with the first and last names, full address, e-mail address and / or telephone
number / mobile number of the winner and his or her companion. Participants are responsible for the accuracy of the contact information provided.
9. What happens if I do not contact you after I have been notified of the prize?
If the winners do not contact the Quality Association by the next day of the door at the latest, the prize will be forfeited. The same applies in the event that the winners
provide the Quality Association with incorrect contact details and it is therefore not possible to send the prize.
10. Reservation clause
The Quality Association reserves the
right to modify, interrupt or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without stating reasons. However, the Quality Association will only make use of this
option if, for reasons of force majeure, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons,
it is not possible to guarantee that the game will be carried out properly. The Quality Association is not liable for losses, failures or delays caused by circumstances beyond our
control. In justified cases, the prize can be replaced by equivalent prizes.
Your safety and satisfaction are the focus. We store and uses the data collected exclusively for the purpose of conducting
the competition. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the fulfilment of this contractual relationship is Section 28 (1) sentence 1 no. 1 of the German Federal
Data Protection Act (BDSG) or (from 25/5/2018) Article 6 (1) lit. b) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
The address data that we request from you by e-mail in the event of a prize notification is used exclusively for sending the
prize. After the prize has been sent, all data will be deleted in accordance with the legal regulations.
As a matter of principle, your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless the disclosure is necessary for the
implementation of the competition or the dispatch of the prize and an authorisation to disclose exists.
Cash payment of the winnings is not possible. Winning claims cannot be transferred or assigned to other persons. Legal recourse is
excluded. If individual provisions of the conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall remain unaffected.
They will be replaced by an appropriate provision that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid provision. The Gütegemeinschaft reserves the right to amend the conditions of
participation at any time.